SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bestlawn

After laughing hysterically, what should she do?

bestlawn
15 years ago

I just the got the absolute funniest phone call of my life. My girlfriend told me her daughter caught her boyfriend (the daughter's boyfriend that is) wearing her undies. They have only been seeing each other about 3 months but over that time, she couldn't figure out how various things were missing and then suddenly reappear in strange places, like in the dryer with other clothes. Only, she knew she had not washed them. Or, something she reached for one day but couldn't find was later found stuck between other clothes in the wrong drawer. She said it only happened a few times, and she chalked it up to she must be going nuts (like our old woman syndrome) but was still puzzled.

The way she caught him was she went to his house unannounced for her lunch hour. She has a key but he was in the bedroom with the door closed for so long that she thought he must be hiding another woman. When he came out, she asked what took him so long, and he replied he was just re-lacing his gym shoes. When they hugged, she could feel something under his shirt that she knew was a brazier. She didn't say anything, not wanting to put him on the spot. The fact is, she now knows and is torn between understanding and creeped out.

After I could finally catch my breath, I told my girlfriend to tell her to go buy him some of his own, and then they have a good talk. I really don't see the big issue that the guy has some kind of fetish but if he's gay or bi-sexual, then she needs him to be honest with her. I thought maybe her giving him his own and gently letting him know she is aware, she might be breaking the ice for him to open up about it.

Okay, catch your breath LOL, and tell us what you think she should do.

Should she drop him?

Comments (60)