SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinam61

Has anyone purchased Comphy Co. sheets?

tinam61
10 years ago

Last week we rented a small pre-1900 home for a few days. The house was fab and had been in the owner's family. It was decorated with antiques and family finds. We slept on an antique bed - one of those tall beds - that had been converted to a queen size. Wonderful mattress, mattress pad and sheets. Oh those sheets. Upon departure we were to strip the bed and leave the bedding on the bed, leave towels, etc. in shower. So of course as I stripped off those sheets I am looking for a brand. Those sheets were so silky. I've bought some nice sheets before but these just felt SO good. I was surprised to see they were 100% polyester microfiber! I assumed they were a high count cotton. The brand is comphy company. I found them on-line. Apparently they first sold only to B&B's, inns, etc. and can be purchased through these establishments. They can also now be purchased online.

I'm thinking of ordering some and just wondered if anyone here has them? If so, what do you think? I believe they are guaranteed for x number of washings. I would think the ones we slept on had been washed frequently since the house is a rental. Thanks!!

tina

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!