SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pam533_gw

Can't Decide Between Two Floors! Please Help!

pam533
11 years ago

Hi. I posted a few days ago with two floors. Well, I ruled the one dark one out. I am now left with two floors after going to every flooring store in town. They are both beigey and match my Silestone countertops. The problem is that I was told by a saleswoman that one of my floors has pink undertones. The other one probably has an undertone, but I can't tell what it is. My sister and I spent 4 hours yesterday staring at the two of them trying to figure out which one would work best. I like the bigger tiles on the pinky one, but think the color of the smaller tiles might work better since I don't think it has a pink undertone. Anyway, these are both resilient floors (which I'm getting for my doggies). Can anyone help me decide which of the two would look the best. I have included pics of my kitchen and attached familyroom. I decorate with reds and greens (and lots of beige, I guess). Do you think the smaller tiles would look okay in my kitchen or should I go with the pinkey, bigger ones? I am so confused. I hope someone can help. Thank you! Sorry this is so long. http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/herman2manny/library/?sort=2&page=1# /user/herman2manny/library/?sort=2&page=1&_suid=1367122322619065982493 20352145

Here is a link that might be useful: Two Floors

This post was edited by pam533 on Sun, Apr 28, 13 at 1:37

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH