SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marial1214

Shopping for Hot Tub--Advice needed please

marial1214
14 years ago

Hi All,

I been pricing hot tubs and had sticker shock so I decided to look for used ones on Craigs List. I have come across a few that look good but nothing in my general area so I continue to look.

This morning I stumbled upon this ad for a super cheap brand new hot tub ($2700 + 300 delivery) and called the company who is in Tenn. their website is www.whirlpoolspamanufacturers.com .

Can someone tell me if this is a scam? Does any one beleive you can get a brand new hot tub for 2700?

Their website states they are the 3rd largest manufacturer in the world yet their website is too simple.

They said they they are selling directly to the consumer because they have lost alot of business due to the recession and many of their distributor stores have shut down.

They do not list brand names on the site yet Whirlpool seems to be the name of their business. Does Whirlpool really make hot tubs?

I am a long time poster on GW but this is my first post in pools & spas. Can someone please help us figure out if this is for real?

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!