SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kateskouros

can someone help me draw one corner of my kitchen?

kateskouros
15 years ago

i realize this is a major pain in the a$$ so if no one wants to jump in, no worries. if you decide you've got nothing better to do with your free time, bless your heart!

i'll try to explain this as clearly as possible. i don't have a 3D program so i've just drawn the walls of my U shaped kitchen without being able to "connect" the cabinetry at the corners, kwim?

the sink wall is the problem. i want these hutches as i drew them: symmetrical top and bottom. i don't want the corner cabs to cut across; i want them at sharp angles, (see pic) or so the left wall faces the right, like this (only the opposite wall):

{{!gwi}}

here is the sink wall:

{{!gwi}}

here is the wall it connects to on the LEFT hand side:

{{!gwi}}

this is the layout, to get an idea of the space. so, trying to "connect" the left wall upper end with the left side of sink wall to make a corner... maybe another open shelf or wine cubbies? the upper cabs on the left wall (at the ends) extend down to counter, but they don't have to... here's the layout:

{{!gwi}}

so, will it be possible at all to maintain the symmetry of the hutches? maybe if we add some wine cubbies or other open shelf? the cabs i drew on the baking center wall could change to accommodate the corner. any help appreciated. i know it's a big deal ...especially since it's Easter weekend and all. (we crazy greeks celebrate next week) so thanks in advance just for reading!

Comments (6)