SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jenno_tx

One Year later.......finally some finished photos....(DFW)

jenno_tx
13 years ago

It has been one year since our journey began and I'm finally back to share some final photos! Thanks to everyone here for the advise and especially emotional support.....this process proved much more trying that I ever imagined and I do not want to go through it again anytime soon! We had some hiccups and issues but over all the PB was pretty good about resolution.

Since my last post we have had the existing patio capped in oklahoma flagstone, replaced the back fence and stained the fence, landscaped (do it yourself obviously) and just tried to get everything back in order. :)

Some of you may remember my grief over the mortar color...our PB ended up coming back, draining the pool down some and removing the old grout and regrouting with Buff colored mortar. MUCH better!!!! But oh what a MESS that was..... They also replaced a few stones. All in all I wish I could say I'm thrilled with everything, but I'm not. I'm picky by nature but there are just things I feel very unhappy with still. I'm forcing myself to move past that and am THRILLED it's over, and happy to have a pool for our family and friends to enjoy!!

Please share your thoughts!!

A link to my original thread with construction photos:

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/pools/msg0717442530949.html

Here are the pool specs:

Pool

32' long, 21' wide down to 15' wide

Depths: 3.5' - 5.5'

462 sf

95 linear feet

14,438 gallons

Flagstone beach entry / tanning ledge approximately 11'X11'

2hp/2sp Jandy Stealth pump

60sf Jandy DE Filter w/ Valve

Aqualink w/ PDA PS-4

Polaris 280

Aqua Pure Salt Kit

2 deck jets

2 bubblers in tanning ledge

Oklahoma Flagstone

NPT Himalaya waterline tile (HLMULTI

Himalaya Multicolor 6"x6")

Stonescapes Mauve Mini Pebble finish

488 sf 2 color rock Texture / skins pattern concrete

486 sf existing patio capped in oklahoma flagstone with a step down to the pool deck

Spa:

8' irregular shaped spa raised 18"

faced in square/rectangle millsap

6 jets

Tiered spillway

Laars 400K BTU gas heater

Comments (8)