SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_8959062

one year old today

User
12 years ago

when mr camps and i finished (ahem) the garden last year, we scratched our initials and the date in the concrete back step. There it is written, RC, SJ, 11.4.11.

I borrowed my daughter's camera and rushed out to point wildly around. Before the memory ran out, I think i got half a dozen terrible shots (english grey day, washing and toys strewn around, greenhouse door flapping, zillions of seedling pots, old bike seats and laundry on the washing line, yah know. But, with luck, the drifts of white narcissi might be visible between the growing perennials.....and maybe even a bit of rose foliage. Next step is to try to figure out photobucket and uploading (going to try tonight while infant sleeps) - may even have the odd photo to share - as long as allowances are made for the fact that the garden is absolutely minute, my eyes are rubbish and it is my first go on a camera, apart from my old juvenile brownie, 45 years ago. Then again, could be just a tease.......oh yeah, it is not finished either - still got to render the breezeblock walls but when is a garden ever finished?

Comments (12)