SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
conifers_gw

Some Fun (PhotosHeavy) Getting About Finished!

conifers
16 years ago

I'm not much of a contributor but have been around GardenWeb a long time. Way back when and that seems like a long time but has been only 1.5 years, I asked all of you for help about prophouses but, I got a big surprise and instead of a hoophouse for my grafting, this is what I got instead:

'The Elite Attached' from Farmtek. Specs are: 16 feet long, 5'3" front wall ridge height and 8'3" back wall height (forgive my terms); 6' wide. It'll be complete after the weekend, after Monday. Some more:

(2) pivot halogens for nighttime work.

(8) electrical outlets

propane ventless heater

water

All other items are 'professional' meaning they were made for greenhouses:

thermostat controlled exhaust fan and vent shutter

I guess that's it. Kind Regards, Dax

{{gwi:311760}}

{{gwi:311761}}

{{gwi:311763}}

{{gwi:289159}}

{{gwi:311765}}

{{gwi:311767}}

{{gwi:311768}}

{{gwi:311770}}

{{gwi:311771}}

{{gwi:311772}}

New House too. That was built from March till November.

Floor is concrete and textured with a broom so it won't be slippery and has a drain in the middle with sloped floors. Back wall has "Pimple Board." Plastic with dimples. I'm in winter heaven baby!

Last thoughts: eletrical will all be in conduit. i was sent the wrong shutter but am getting the right one tomorrow. My lightswitch is inside the sliding glass doors in my basement so I don't fumble around. Now I guess that's it. Thanks for looking! he he he later on!

I can see inside from my basement too while I shoot pool! My mom was smart enough for putting a window right in the middle. OOOOOOH YAAAAAH! I'm a happy kid. lol

Comments (17)