SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Tiny Lamp Shades - Will this work?

User
15 years ago

I went to our local consignment shop tonight and found these two small lamp shades. I know they're not for everyone but I absolutely love them. Trying to think of a place for them and of course I need something to put them on.

{{!gwi}}

What about this? It's on ebay right now and ends in 20ish hours. Or I suppose to could by two separate single fixtures. Part of the ebay description is:

"The back of the fixture (where attaches to wall) has an approx. inner diameter of 4 1/4" and an approx. outer diameter of 5 1/4". The fixture stands approx. 11" tall and approx. 7" deep. On the candle florettes have very small holes where glass/crystal tear-drop prisms could have been attached originally" They're brass.

The shade tops are 2", bottom 5" and sides are 4" tall.

{{!gwi}}

I was considering getting the ebay one and putting it above the chair in this pic.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Here's the foyer area right above.

{{!gwi}}

I'm strongly considering a different old chair I saw to replace the current one. The new one is dark wood, nail head trim, dark red velvet seat and had an old world look to it. I don't think the shades look right with the style of the current chair.

Thoughts?

OR maybe above the computer/beside the patio doors in the DR? Yes, the computer and stand need to stay there for now.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (23)