SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bittersweetdreams

Color crisis - new husband, different ideas...

bittersweetdreams
13 years ago

A while back I had posted a picture of our house, we are getting ready for a major exterior facelift and I've hit a wall in my decisions. We are doing white windows, with grids (no issue there) And Weathered Wood dimension shingle (no issue there) but the problem is we are looking at new vinyl siding now as well, 4" clapboard, no shutters, and removing the fan over the front door. We like the color clay for the siding, and also painting the garage door with clay. But my amazing wonderful loving husband, would like to do white for the soffitt and white down the sides of the house and garage, sort of like an accent and I was wanting to go with an all over single color look. (except for the actual windows of course. I just CAN'T picture how our house would look with that WHITE trim on the sides and across the top.

If someone could help with a little photo shop - I would be most greatful. My husband is amazing, and I love him dearly, but I had a picture in my mind of the look of the finished project, and this just wasn't in the picture for me. I'm having a hard time with the white accents.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f8/gigi4224/100_0189.jpg[/IMG]

Comments (12)