SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jlc712_gw

Re-introducing myself

jlc712
15 years ago

Hello all,

I am a long, long, long time lurker, and I guess if I am going to post, I should let you know who I am! My name is Jen, I live in a rural area in the Intermountain West, and I am a supervisor for a state human services agency. I have a 3 1/2 year old son, and a hectic life. But I always try to find time for working on my house.

About 10 years ago, my DH and I bought an old bungalow/farmhouse with a big piece of property, and we completely remodeled. The house was built in the 20's but had been "updated" with fake paneling, green shag carpeting, thick swirly textured drywall, etc. It looks like a completely different house now. It is a modest house and I am always changing things, redecorating, and dreaming about further remodeling or adding on. Or moving :) My DH will never move because of the acreage and wildlife.

Anyway, I posted quite a bit when we were remodeling and making millions of choices. I received such good advice and support. I particularly remember Les helping me through paint choices.

I MUST learn how to post pictures. Posts are just not the same without pics. I will try to figure it out! I so enjoy reading here.

Thanks,

Jen

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022