SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grinch_gut

What a great post Jenni did for me!

grinch_gut
11 years ago

Hi all! Did really not know I would be missed and truly loved all the posts on the thread Jenni did for me......
After Brian breaking his back last year and our stuggles for 2 years with his last company God has blessed us truly! He is now with a great company and being seeked out by others now that he knows he left his last employer..so great for his ego after him being so depressed from his last yr and then after him breaking his back...I kept telling him but he didn't get it until now he gets calls at least once a wk from a head hunter wanting to hire him! Great for him!!!!!
As Jenni said the kids are great we have not seen Sydney since her and her husband got stationed in N.C a year and a half ago that is tough but they are great we text etc...all the time not the same but better then back in the day when it was written letters right???
My son Tan graduates in May we tried to get him to take his last year and travel with us and finish on the net...but he didn't want to do that....while we were home he stayed with us and now he lives with Syds in'laws him and his dad and his step mom have issuse's bites but it is what it is...I want him with us but he wants to stay there I get it! Anyways he still is very very active in his music and plays and sings every Sunday at his Church he attends unless another Church asks him to step in...He made 1 at all the competions this year in Choir and went and tried out to be a stunt athelete (sp) at the 2 year college which means he is basically a man cheerleader he will do the holding of the girls throwing them up in the air and doing his flips so he has a 2 yr full ride for that...and he is hoping during that time he gets a full ride somewhere for his music...if not he will still contuine to pursue it....
So as Jenni said our home is up for sale and we are hoping to do what we have wanted since we married we said when the door slams Tanner in the but we want to relocate in CO....and the company he is with said when he is done doing field work he has a full time job in the office either in CA. or CO....so...we were totally set on CO. as our home base until yes JENNI AN STEPH....WE got here...we love CA...so we will see.....!!!!
So WED. after like 12 years I get to meet Jenni an I believe Steph and maybe Camryn.....I know for sure Jenni can't believe it a chance stubble upon forum that many years ago and now getting to met other Kt'ers! I love it!!!!!
Stacy!!!!

Comments (6)