SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lowspark1

Do you have a leather sofa? Trying to decide...

lowspark
13 years ago

I am considering getting a new sofa. The one I have now is pretty old and worn out. But I've been holding off because other expenses are more urgent. Because the purchase wasn't imminent, I haven't really thought in depth about what I want. I knew I wanted to consider leather but haven't made up my mind one way or the other for leather or fabric.

Now, looking on craigslist for something completely unrelated, I came across a very nice, brand new leather sofa set for a great price. Went to look at it today, and it is exactly as described. It's comfortable and very nice. The set is definitely worth the price.

Now, if I were shopping for a sofa, I wouldn't probably pick this one out. But it is very nice and a great price. It fits in my house, and I think it would look good.

I'm worried about the leather though. I don't know how well it will wear. So I'm asking those with experience. If you have a leather couch, do you love it? Does it show wear? Would you buy leather again?

Any advice or opinions are welcome. Be honest. Don't worry about hurting my feelings, I can take it.

Thanks!

Comments (21)