SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_355455106

new sofa - can't decide on leather and need to TONIGHT. HELP!

ayleen b
5 years ago

I've decided on a Turner sofa - square arms, deep seats, grand size - but i can't decide on a leather. Actually, we did, but then i canceled my order because i came home and second guessed it. Now I only have til the end of the day to decide and still get the sale price. HELP! My floor is a wood-look tile, kinda rustic, greige-black-driftwood-y colors. The sofas we have now are very traditional plain brown. Like melted milk chocolate. The house is all griege walls (SW anew grey, wordly gray, useful gray, agreeable gray), white cabinets, leathered quartzite countertops, black pulls, distressed brick fireplace, white plantation shutters, farmhouse table. Like modern farmhouse with a few industrial elements and a touch of colonial stuff like the fireplace/mantle and a vintage cocoa chesterfield couch. These are my 3 leather choices so far. #1 is tobacco, #2 is chocolate, #3 is vintage midnight. Swatches are against my floor for contrast.

Any ideas? Overhead view of the roof from my staircase. We are replacing the sofa against the wall, no more loveseat at all so it can open up to the dining room more (there's a bench you can't see), adding a crank wood/black iron coffee table and switching out the rug - if i can ever manage to decide on my sofa color.

Comments (11)