SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momto4boys_gw

Taking votes. Have 3 hours to place my order!

momto4boys
15 years ago

I'm ordering one of these laminates, to be installed next Thurs. Have to have the order placed by 6.

If you've read my other 124 threads on my kitchen, please forgive me for starting yet ANOTHER. And act like you're seeing my name for the first time :) :) And know that I appreciate all the help and opinions more then any of you can imagine!!!

I've had to totally scrap my granite tile, black cab, and white subway tile idea. I'm crushed, but I saw the granite tile yesterday at the mall. In the food court..blech! It looked HORRID!!! My 10 yr old was with me, and said "seriously..you're doing that? I'm moving", ROFL!

So, I quit. Seriously can't take it any more and going with one of these laminates. No longer painting cabs (it'll haunt me, I know). Changing hardware to black and calling it a day.

I've always liked the one on the right. It's on display at HD and it's really quite nice. I see some purple in the sample. But, you really don't pick up on that when it's on a counter.

The one on the left, I just found yesterday. I think it'd make a prettier counter. But, I see that blue. (even more in the pic then in person) It's darker, too. The bella noche on the right, I KNOW I like. So, do I play it safe?? I can't see another bigger sample of the other. They don't have it. Is it a risk??

K, leading votes win by 5:30 central time, LOOL.

left...bella noche. right...river gemstone.

both are Wilsonart HD

Comments (40)