SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Went for baby check up... He heard 2 baby heartbeats....

girlsingardens
16 years ago

APRIL FOOLS!!!!

No I did go to the Doctor today for a check up and Rhiannon had scratched her eardrum and was bleeding from the ear last night. I was so scared but called ER and they said that she had probably scratched the ear or eardrum. Well we found that she had been being a big girl and got into the q tips. Plus Hayden has been fussy and up the last 2 nights and he has an ear infection in one ear.

For me they were able to see the baby, just one and everything looked good. They gave me the due date of November 14th and I am 7 weeks 4 days pregnant. I also told her about being nautious and the acid problems. So she gave me zantac and zophram and I can already tell that they are going to work.

Funny one is that we didn't want to have 4 kids because my parents and 3 good kids and then my naughty brother that I have talked about. We figured if you went over 3 then you were going to get a naughty one. Well we are having number 4 and the due date is 3 days after my brother's birthday ( he will be 27 and hasn't worked a full week in all his life). Since it is a repeat c-section I can pick the day so if I want I can pick my brother's birthday, but don't want to jinx the baby that way.

Stacie

Comments (8)