SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

LOVE This Headboard; Have You Seen One Similar Anywhere???

lynninnewmexico
10 years ago

My quest lately is to help my 20y/o DD find furnishings for her bedroom at the house{{gwi:807}} she and 3 of her sorority sisters will be moving into in 2 weeks. I've just ordered a new full-size bed{{gwi:807}} for her, as all of her bedding is that size (they've been living in a furnished campus apartment since the sorority house fire in January).

She asked me to find her a special headboard{{gwi:807}} that we can paint black over the Summer while she's home{{gwi:807}} here. Black, to work with her Pottery Barn bedding. Last week we found the perfect one that she loved on Craig's List, but it was sold. I loved it, too. Now, frustratingly, nothing else I find looks good enough! I've been to more than a dozen consignment and used furniture shops since then, looking at headboards. Most are bookcase, too plain or too masculine. I've searched online for a new one that looks similar to no avail. I'm about ready to give up, but am holding out hope that perhaps you all can find me one that's similar.
Thanks for any help,
Lynn

The headboard (and footboard): Love the spindles, that it's wood and the whimsical top lines of it:
{{gwi:1666352}}

BTW, this is a pic (from PBT) of her sheets, comforter, etc.:
{{gwi:1666353}}

This post was edited by lynninnewmexico on Tue, Apr 29, 14 at 12:15

Comments (25)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm