SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kaye_

Which sink should I choose?

kaye_
16 years ago

We are replacing our current faucet and sink. The faucet no longer works at all and we are switching to a large one bowl sink with a single handle gooseneck faucet. A corian fabricator is coming to do some repair work to the countertop anyway so when he comes we are going to have him install an undermount sink. Yeah!!! Anyway, I have narrowed down my sink choices to either the Julien Classic stainless one bowl undermount 3015 or the Kohler white cast iron Cape Dory undermount. However, I am having a tough time deciding between the fact that the stainless is probably vitually indestructible and I think would hold up really well over the longterm whereas I really like the classic look of the white cast iron. Not sure what would look the best in my kitchen, my kitchen is sort of old fashioned in a victorian house. I do have white countertops....should I put in a white sink or stainless steel? What is your opinion? I have included pictures, I would love your imput.... thanks so much in advance...(the first picture is the other end of the kitchen, trying to show more of the room)

Comments (11)