SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dotmom_gw

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

dotmom
13 years ago

I had a Q for the neighbor in the next apt. She invited me in and I couldn't believe all of the stuff she had in her Apt. Every wall was piled high with furniture, IE, dressers on top on dressers and tables, the sofa was almost int he middle of the room because she had plastic storage cases piled behind it. The one bedroom had floor to ceiling book cases filled with books and plastic cases of...who knows what, with more piled in front of the Book cases. There was just a small path one could walk through the Apt. It wasn't like on the show Hoarders, it all seemed to be....neatly piled, not piles of junk and garbage and she said she knows what is where and can lay her hands on it immediately if she needs it. The clutter was awful. Just having our livingroom full of boxes after the move for a week bothered me. When our Bldg manager stopped by for papers for us to sign, I mentioned this and she said it was doubtfull she will pass inspection later this spring. I like this gal and feel sorry for her.

Comments (6)