SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dbmy_gw

funcolors are you available

dbmy
12 years ago

i'm not sure of the appropriateness of this but FunColors are you available professionally to help us on paint color selection for a 6000 sq foot house (interior and exterior)? we're doing an extensive remodel of a home we just bought in sarasota and are freaking out a bit about paint colors since the cost to paint this whole thing is staggering. we've had the SW color consultant over but *before even seeing our house* (which has 22 foot & 12 foot ceilings, natural maple floors and northwest exposure in main living areas) they had already told us we should paint it with Kilim Beige and accent it w/ other paints on the strip (i have nothing against KB although it seems a little lifeless to me - and dare i say - a tad boring).

i'm hoping you can email me so i can reach out to you via phone or email. I recognize this forum is about sharing free advice but we really need help and i don't want to abuse that with asking questions on such a big project.

I'm sorry in advance if i have insulted you or anyone on this forum or done something wrong by asking.

Comments (2)