SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mpmg46

bathroom vanity (pics) Help!!

mpmg46
13 years ago

We are in the midst of getting our basement finished (yay!) after 6 long years of waiting! Funny how I thought in my head I knew exactly what I wanted and now that the time is here for final decisions, I'm freaking out! I have to decide by tomorrow!!

It's going to be a fairly small bathroom, with a 30 in vanity at the max. A commode and a 4 foot glass shower. Not a lot of dancing room. We have kids, and they and their friends will be playing in the basement, so it needs to kid friendly (nothing too expensive that I will worry about).

I'm thinking of a lighter blue/gray for the walls. The toilet will be white. White door. Since it's a small room, do I go with a white vanity as well? I'm picturing white. There will not be much room for another cabinet in the room, so I'm thinking of going with this vanity: below in link.

I love this cabinet, b/c it gives the drawer on the bottom to be able to store bath towels for any showering guests without me having to have something else in the room to store them in.

So my problem is this: It doesn't come with a top. And I'm clueless! I don't want to spend a ton of $$, but I want it to be nice and look like it goes together. Do I stick with a basic white top? With a browning color? I don't know the first thing about vanity tops. Help!!!

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths