SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dotmom_gw

Computer outsmarted me....

dotmom
14 years ago

I know, no surprise there. LOL But I have a computer game I really like. It is played in about 14 levels, several steps in each level. I was up to the second to last level and just couldn't solve the puzzle. Now some of the games/puzzles, I've had to go back and try a number of times before I was successful and the game let me advance. The last one, that I was having trouble with, I've been trying to solve for over three weeks, trying at least once a day. I'm thinking it is a glitch in the program and it can't be solved, I tried to figure out how I could go back to the beginning at start at level one, but couldn't figure it out....so I decided, I'll just uninstall the game, then reinstall it, which I did and immediately I was playing from level one. AHA!! Success! When I log off and then go back to the game it automatically put me back where I left off, so when I logged off and then went back to the game....it put me right back to the impossible level. It's like the damn game was telling me Ha Ha, I'm smarter than you and you can;t cheat. I'm so frustrated!! The game is Mah Jong 3 Quest for Life. Thanks for letting me vent. Dottie

Comments (4)