SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
glaserberl_gw

I think we got adopted

glaserberl
15 years ago

We have been trying to get close to a young, skinny gray cat at our shop (landscaping company). I send some cat food with DH this morning. The cat only shows it self sporadically. About 11:00 he called me and said I have a black cat on my lap. This one just wandered in when he opened the door. Had food and water and made himself at home. When he wanted out DH let him go, but he was back within the hour. I went down to inspect him. He definitely was/is somebodies pet. He is neutered and the front paws are declawed. He is also very filthy and stinks. One ear is slightly torn. I called the Animal Rescue League and nobody reported a lost cat that fit his description. We'll keep him over the weekend and put fliers up on Monday. For now he has food, water, a litter box and a box with soft blankets. I have the feeling he will make himself at home on one of the desk chairs. When we left he was lounging on the printer counter.

DH always wanted a hop cat, but I told him that we needed at least make an effort to find the owner if he has one.

Katharina

Comments (11)