SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vickevette

MEG711 or others help me find this (or similar) rug

vickevette
16 years ago

Hi:

Hey Meg711, I saw your post of this rug on another thread. Looks like you posted it awhile back:

I've been looking (unsuccessfully) for awhile for the "perfect" rug for my livingroom, and this one looks like it has exactly the colors I have been searching for.

You mentioned that it was pictured in a Calico Corners print ad, and that you had some e-mail info to contact the store with the rug.

If you still have that info, I'd like to learn more about the rug. Do you recall the size--and is it one of a kind?

One problem I have is that I need a rather large rug, at least 11'6" x 17' (We just bought a new house, and the livingroom hardwood floor is faded where the prior owner had a large rug, and I do not want to refinish, so need to cover the spot). However, maybe the place that has the rug has something similar that is larger? (Though I like that rug so much, I may consider re-doing the floors to work with a smaller rug, if necessary!)

Any info would be helpful, and if anyone has any info or can point me toward a rug with similar colors/style, I'd so appreciate any help! Thanks so much.

Comments (9)