SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vidyaram

Please help me find a chair similar to these chairs

vidyaram
12 years ago

Hi All

I am trying to find accent chairs for my family room. I saw a couple of chairs at Marshall's and liked a camel brown color or a dark brown leather chair. But I think that it will be too much brown. Currently I am doing a light blue with a dark brown color scheme. I could add either ivory or light green accent colors in spring and rust in fall and red with gold in winter. I love the chloe chair available in Crate and Barrel and it is on sale now. I was wondering if anybody could find a knockoff of this for a better price or a similar model for me please. You all are so helpful and knowledgeable. The other chair I liked was Tux chair from C & B too

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/furniture/chairs/tux-chair/s346406

I love the Mackenzie chair from Room and Board too:

http://www.roomandboard.com/rnb/product/detail.do?productGroup=3140&catalog=filter&menuCatalog=room&menuCategory=201&menuSubcategory=206

Please let me know which will work in my family room. I have posted old pictures. We have added a tree at the end of the tv wall where it meets the fireplace wall since these pictures and added some chevron blue and white pillows with some geometric pillows of blue white and brown on the sofa

View of the kitchen from the family room

{{!gwi}}

The fireplace wall:

{{!gwi}}

Please excuse the mess in the family room. I have posted these 2 pics earlier in a different post:

{{!gwi}}

The third wall of the family room:

{{!gwi}}

The family room seen from the second story:

{{!gwi}}

Another picture of the fireplace:

{{!gwi}}

A closeup of the rug. I got a picture only with my little one it:)

{{!gwi}}

Another view of the kitchen window:

{{!gwi}}

If you can help me find a square or round ottoman with storage for the sectional, it will be great too!

Thanks in advance

vidyaram

Here is a link that might be useful: Chloe chair from Crate and barrel

Comments (3)