SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cefreeman_gw

H4H Finds this week: molding

12 years ago

I am so hyped up about this.

I am looking for 1, single, W1830 and just can't find it. Of course, if I buy it retail, then the resale centers will have 100s of them. That happened when I bought a W4230 and a W2130. So.... I stalk the centers. Just one and I'm done!

Today at the H4H I turned around, kinda bored, and had an Oh. My. God. moment.

There, leaning all over the back wall, were moldings. Custom, beautiful, molding. I sorted out light rail, toe kick, and a flat molding I don't know the name of, but will hide my crappy ceiling line. Miles of it. Still in its plastic bags.

This junk is so ridiculously expensive I never thought I'd be able to afford it and was just not thinking about it. With me, something will happen. Good or bad, something always happens. And here it is.

The light rail alone I loved is $65 for 1 8' piece.

This one today isn't the same rail, but it's a beautiful, non-fussy one and I love it. For $50 I got enough for my entire kitchen + enough toe kick for 2 other rooms, a new gallon of Olympic clear glaze (for my glazing projects I haven't though to of yet), and a quart of Kilz oil-based primer. Actually it was $36, but I gave a small donation in the change for my Bill.

I love my only day off in the week: My Fridays.

Comments (2)