SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
granlan_tx

KT member needs your prayers and thoughts..

Granlan_TX
15 years ago

Many of you will remember Sandie Fix from Florida; she recently told me this,

"I have breast cancer for the second time. I was eight years cancer free, and in January it came back in the opposite breast." (Her surgery is next Tuesday, April 28 at 1:30.)

Sandie gave me permission to post about this and also said,

"I would appreciate all the prayers I can get. Also, I have had two lumpectomies, but not a mastectomy that I will be getting next week, so if there are any at the KT that could give me an idea of what to expect, I would be most grateful. I won't know until after the surgery what treatment they will be giving me. I had radiation with the first lumpectomy and that wasn't too bad, but it was eight years ago so I don't really know what to expect now. One good thing, I will be going to Orlando for the surgery, it is about 30 miles from Titusville, but we have a new cancer center here that is supposed to be wonderful and I will not have to travel to Orlando for treatment."

All special thoughts and prayers will mean so much to our dear Sandie. And if anyone can share their experience and let her know what to expect, please do so.

Many thanks from me and Sandie. :)

Granlan

Comments (35)