SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
casey_nfld

Site of the Day - Apr 9

casey_nfld
15 years ago

Me and the Key, a game. You must find a key in each level. The game remembers what level you are at so you won't have to start all over again. I am at level 25 so far, I don't know how many levels there are.

Here is a link that might be useful: Me and the Key

Comments (22)

• Vique_Pa
    15 years ago

I like this game, but I am stuck on 6. I click on the key but nothing happens. I guess I don't know quite what to do yet. Vique

• nicole_ont
    15 years ago

Loved it.... Very cute!

Karen, have you ever played Weffriddles?

• barb_from_pa
    15 years ago

I'm on level 13 being uncoordinated. Good grief!

• shandon00
    15 years ago

Im on 11 shaking a tree....... ?!? lol

• casey_nfld
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Just keep shaking it....as far as you can go from left to right over and over.

• foggyj
    15 years ago

What's with the bouncing ball? I've clicked on all the spots, but nothing happens. It just keeps bouncing. Should I keep clicking until.. ?

• Mystical Manns
    15 years ago

click on the spots and turn them all white.

I'm stuck on 13 with trying to break through another set of bricks. augh. will try again tomorrow.

• foggyj
    15 years ago

Thank you, I'll keep trying.

• Mystical Manns
    15 years ago

ok, needing help on 15 ... penguin on each side and a bending bar between them. Penguins pop up when the mouse slides over them, but they don't go anywhere. What's supposed to happen here?

• Mystical Manns
    15 years ago

holy cow! I got it! LOL!

• barb_from_pa
    15 years ago

I may have to go jump off a bridge before I get through level 13!

• Mystical Manns
    15 years ago

Is that the break-a-brick level? Man, I hated it. I almost called in my son to come do it for me. LOL! It was a stroke of luck when I got the ball bouncing just right to break out those bricks.

I'm stuck on 19 now ... he says RIGHT ... and I don't know what he wants me to do. I've tried typing it forwards and backwards, and clicking all over and clicking the right mouse button. But he does nothing.

Blasted penguin.

• pauline13
    15 years ago

Okay, Stoneybaloney, back to 15, 2 penguins and bent bar between. You said you got it, but you didn't say how. So far, I'm nowhere with this level. Help.

• casey_nfld
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Pauline, you need to follow the line without going outside the edges.

Stoneybaloney, you need to right click, then see what pops up.

• Mystical Manns
    15 years ago

Oh, good grief!

I did do a right click, but evidently washing 'within the bubble' where the wording is.

How simple was that!!! I feel like such a dunce.

Pauline, did you get through level 15?

• Mystical Manns
    15 years ago

washing???

sorry, should've said ... wasn't

• pauline13
    15 years ago

stoneybaloney,

Yes, I got through 15. Now I'm stuck on 24--the same stupid thing only doubled--4 penguins, 2 bars. I've traced that line every way til Sunday. Help.

• bluejeans4ever
    15 years ago

I'm stuck on 24, too. I won't tell you how long I've been trying lol.
    Love games like this one. Thank you Casey!

BJ

• cherbo
    15 years ago

Great game Karen! I'm quitting on 17 for now. I have work to do and level 17 was making me nervous LOL.

• Mystical Manns
    15 years ago

I think what I did was start at an 'up' penguin and then go to the 'down' penguin ... then moved over to the next 'up' penguin and the final 'down' penguin. The last penguin will have the key.

• pauline13
    15 years ago

I finally got past those stupid penguins. Now I'm bouncing a ball back and forth. If I have to bounce it 99 times, I'm going to be here for eons. I haven't even got to 50 without having to start over.

• Mystical Manns
    15 years ago

Keep at it, pauline! You're almost done!

With a little luck, you'll get it bouncing straight up and down and that's just what you need to finish it off.