SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
starrla_gw

Cat Food Question

Starrla
9 years ago

I have two cats. One has a history of bladder crystals and the other one has developed an allergy to the food she shares with the other. Both cats are domestic long hair cats. One is Bailey (food allergy) and Sam (bladder crystals).

Sam started out on Science Diet C/D food and was switched to Science Diet W/D food. Bailey soon developed a issue with pulling her hair out after the switch was made. It has taken me two years and 3 different vets for one to finally tell me Bailey has a allergy rather than a psychogenic issue.

The last vet I went to started Bailey on a grain free diet. I am having a issue getting Bailey to stay away from the other food that Sam eats and only to eat her new food. I called my regular vet today to pose a simple question and they pretty much yelled at me over the phone. Which in return stressed me out even more than I already am.

My question is - - Is there a food that would be safe for both of my cats to eat together and Sam not develop the bladder crystals again?

Comments (7)