SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rnmomof2

SW San Antonio Sage? Colors to coordinate w/Blonde?

RNmomof2 zone 5
16 years ago

My kitchen is painted Laura Ashley Gold #3 which I just realized is very close to SW Blonde. We have been meaning to paint the great room which opens up to the kitchen. The painter just called and offered me a great price because they are slow now. Yikes!! I need to pick a color!

My couch, club chair and ottoman are olivey-brown microfiber. They look more brown during the day and more olive at night. I have a burgundy leather recliner in the room also. We have dark oak Arts and Crafts style ent. armiore and tables with off white berber carpet that will also be replaced with something in a similiar color. The fireplace brick is red with a hint of brown and goes all the way to the ceiling. The room is approx. 20 by 25 with cathedral ceilings and plenty of windows and daylight.

I have painted a sample board with Olive Branch. It is okay but not screaming "i"m the one!". San Antonio Sage is more of a green-tan but I'm not sure what I think of it joining up at a corner with the "Blonde". I guess I'm not sure if I think the Olive Branch is too green for me or not. I do have olivey Formica SS in the kitchen which we really like. It's not that I'm afraid of the green(okay maybe I am) I just wonder if it needs to be more brown.

Help! What about Baby Turtle, Providence Olive? Any great suggestions? I have pored over the "Greens" tread also. THanks

Comments (2)