SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rthummer

My dumbest moment, What;s yours?

rthummer
15 years ago

O.K. I will admit that hubs and I are not "with" the technology of today.

Our grown Daughter prompted us to recharge our unused cell phone and use it. So we meekly obeyed and plugged it into an outlet in the kitchen. When it was charged we unplugged it and threw it on top of fridge and forgot about it.

Anyway, maybe a week later we hear this chirping sound. We search the kitchen high and low...Cannot figure out what is making that annoying chirping noise, intermidentely.

I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! Alas, it dawned on me what it was!! "Hubs, the microwave is going out!!" (enlightened moment) LOL

So, off to the store we go finding the best deal in town. Cash money, so proud of purchase!

That nite, while sitting down at the table to eat our dinner. Quietly looking over at our NEW microwave, to our amazement IT started chirping!! Geeeez, this one chirps too! "What it HEY??"

Only after we unplugged the new microwave did we figure out it was NOT THE MICROWAVE, but that stupid little cell phone on top of the fridge telling us the battery was low.

I am technology challenged, and so is hubs. Told our daughter what happen, and she just rolled her eyes, and told us "you have GOT to get out more often." Hump! LOL

Have you ever had a dumb moment??

Comments (37)