SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caflowerluver

I hate shoe shopping!!!

caflowerluver
16 years ago

After my MRI (which was a very interesting experience) this morning I went shoe shopping, not because I wanted to but because I need to do so. I am not a shoeaholic, quite the opposite. I wear my shoes down to the nubbies and they are falling apart. I have one pair each of summer and winter everyday shoes usually loafers (brown and black), dress shoes (white and black), and sandals that I wear once in a blue moon.

Part of the problem is I have very flat feet, I mean flat as a pancake flat! And each foot is slightly different in size. So say a 6.5 will fit one and but be too tight on the other. But 7 is too big for both! It is rare that I find shoes that fit both feet. And forget heels of any height, I will trip and break my neck.

Plus on top of all that I am CHEAP! I hate paying over $40 for shoes. I go to Kmart, Target, Payless shoes, Ross and look for sales. Not much out there that I like either. What is with all the Mary Jane shoes out there? Way too young looking for me. I was looking for brown low heeled leather loafers. No luck so far.

So what are you? Shoe crazy or hate it like me?

Clare

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH