SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cupofkindness

Crown Pork Roast

cupofkindness
16 years ago

I'm planning to make a crown pork roast for New Years dinner and I'd appreciate any information about how to cook this piece of meat (I've ordered 12 ribs), and what foods are best served alongside it.

Tell it to me like I'm five years old, I've never cooked anything this fancy looking before in my life.

I'm serving this only to my immediate family.We have seven children, and while my teens are rather adventurous, some of my little children probably won't even touch this pork roast. Also, I need something fairly simple, as I can often ruin food that requires a lengthy prep or a lot of ingredients. My butcher did provide me with a garlic pepper seasoning/rub to put on the ribs. I'm picking the roast up on Christmas eve and will freeze it for about a week before serving (this is because they are on sale, the sale ends on Christmas eve, then the price pops back up to $5.79/pound. I'm paying $3.79 per pound [I think], any tips on freezing?). I've seen them stuffed as well, any opinions about that?

Thanks so much and have a wonderful day.

Comments (3)