SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pl_1121

BM Silken Pine or other light greenish neutral color suggestions

pl_1121
15 years ago

Has anyone used BM Silken Pine or Hint of Mint? I want something neutral and light but with a hint of color, ideally green. Any other suggestions (with photos ideally, it really helps me to see a full room done in a paint color instead of just a chip)?

I'm leaning towards Silken Pine for my foyer and hallways. Most of the stairwells and the foyer don't get a lot of light so I don't want a dark color. The foyer opens into my living room which is Saybrook Sage so it needs to work with that green. I like blues too but haven't found a blue light and neutral enough for this area. All my floors are tan and the stairs have light maple wood, gray didn't look very good against it.

The foyer is currently a yellowish cream which is okay, I like the lightness of it but I'd rather have something that's not so yellow. It was builder's flat paint which just isn't scrubable. I want to repaint in an eggshell so I can clean my walls even if it stays very similar in color. Here's the foyer (ignore the drapes, they have already been removed and aren't coming back):

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations