SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vickey__mn

Just need to vent.....

Vickey__MN
15 years ago

Okay I guess this is just bothering me so much and I'm not sure why. I've posted about my Stupid brother, the one now in jail for beating my SIL. Well it seems most of the family is feeling sorry for my brother. Poor guy, he really feels sorry for what he did, he realizes how bad it was, and knows he shouldn't have done it. And much other BS (yes BS if you ask me, of course he knew he shouldn't have done it, he did it anyway!!!...and many times before, he just finally got caught). And they're making my poor soon to be ex SIL out to be the bad one. She has a boyfriend (She says no, I believe her)...she's being so mean to him, not letting him have contact with their kids (um court ordered, he petitioned for visitation again, and was just denied yesterday...not just her who thinks he doesn't deserve it). It just PISSES ME OFF SO BAD. My sister and I (and my family and her family) were really not that close to my SIL (not allowed to be either, by my brother), but I will not waiver on this, neither will any of them. Even the family members who's father abused them can't see that my SIL's life was like theirs and my Brother is feeding them a line of bull.

Oh and here's another good one...my brother has asked my nephew and his girlfriend ...If anything were to happen to my SIL, would they take custody of the kids. My nephew is 25 years old, they have a almost 3 year old son..and no are not married. Take custody of a 15 year old, 11 year old and 4 year old. Let's see...would they be the best choice...ummmm NO. #1 the whole request scares me, and #2 it is not a request that is even a good idea. Of course that got them right on his side...what a wonderful uncle, he thinks we're so perfect to raise their kids. Oh I forgot to add...unemployed.

Okay I'm trying to take deep breaths, some day they (okay the niece and nephew, and maybe the abused other SIL) MAY see how much of an a$$ that brother is, how manipulative he is and everything. Until then, my SIL knows she has me and my sister and our families to be her "family". Her kids know they can come to us whenever they need family. I have to learn to let this anger go, and as much as I know I can't fix things (middle child syndrome here) I want all to be fixed...it won't be I accept that, but it still bothers me, so I'm working on letting it NOT bother me.

Whew, thanks for listening.

-----sentencing is March 11th for brother. I hope the judge says that he needs more time than was first decided...I can hope can't I.

Vickey-MN

Comments (20)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville