SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_459360

Need Suggestions for Coffee Mugs

User
10 years ago

We are again down to about four matching mugs, out of 16 I purchased a few years ago. They break, go off to college, get lost under beds and sofas, and just tonight I took my tea to choral society practice and it is now starting a new life under an industrial choir chair ;-)

I like mugs that match Exactly. No pattern or color variations. Our everyday china is off white, and we also use a lot of green glass dishes. The kitchen is white, green and stainless steel, with touches of red. Our most recent mugs are white with red polka dots. I bought them from our housekeeper's granddaughter who was selling them as a Sally Foster fundraiser for the Spanish club at her school. They held up surprisingly well. The set before that depicted St. Alfred in rusty red on a cream background. They matched nothing but were sold at an ECW fundraising sale and I needed mugs at that moment. Are we seeing a behavior pattern of needing mugs and choosing them from the limited choices at fundraisers?

We need at least 12 new matching mugs of standard size (nothing oversize) and I am interested in any combination of off white or creamy white, red, and green. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Comments (30)