SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

Photoshop Help Needed, RE: Backsplash

beekeeperswife
14 years ago

Yes, yes, yes, it's me again. I've been trying to relax and not fret so much about my backsplash. But I need to get back to it. Today at the tile store I had a revelation, that all the really nice tiles I have been finding that are glossy are probably not a good choice for my kitchen with the undercabinet lights and Bianco Antico granite.

So, I am back to my Arctic White Daltile 2x8 matte finsish subways, with 3x6 harlequins over the range/under the hood area.

As you may recall we had some discussion on where to have the tile "go" under the hood, now I'm wondering, what would it look like if the subways ran only under the cabinets and the harlequins went up the entire wall behind the stove, up to the ceiling. This could be the most half baked idea I have had, but I'm just wondering what it would look like--can anybody photoshop this for me?

My range is 36", and the hood is 42". I know someone asked this last time when they were trying to help me.

This is an inspiration photo, although it is all stainless and the tile is the same under the cabinets as well as behind the stove & hood:

{{!gwi}}

Here's my kitchen as it is today, this angle shows what the hood looks like because the straight on photo has the chandy in front of it:

Straight on:

You guys are the best, thank you so much!

Comment (1)