SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

It's a Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood!

It is so nice outside, really sunny. I am looking for my bunny rabbit things to put on my fireplace mantle to decorate for Easter, since I will have the dinner here. Well, you might know where they are stored! They are way in the back of my good sized pantry and I have to move everything out of their way. I found two boxes of things. Now of course everything is in my way and I have to take a rest in order to get things straightened back up again.

I sliced and cooked Izzi a big crock pot of carrots and celery to go along with her chicken meat I had cooked over night. Now I will have to get it bagged up and frozen. I will be puppy sitting for KC in a while. Izzi will love that. She has had a good time tied up outside. I kept finding stuff in the pantry and thinking, oh that would go well with supper tonight, so I drug some things out to fix. Lucky for me I can just roll around on my task chair and back to work at the pantry. What is everyone else doing on this beautiful day in the neighborhood?

Sue in Central Indiana

Comments (7)