SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mkrzyz22_gw

Guest Bedroom Help

mkrzyz22
14 years ago

Since you all gave me such wonderful feedback for my family room, I thought I'd see what can be done about my guest bedroom. It's a very long room and originally I had it up against the window beside the tall standing dress. It made the room super cramped as you had to squeeze by it to get to the bathroom. As you can see, I have it angled now in the room. I would love to have it up right against that window that you see but if I do that, it will make it hard to get into the bathroom again. SO...I don't mind it angled as it makes the room feel SO much roomier but I am having a hard time with it as I feel it looks awkward and unfinished at the headboard. The bed has a lower headboard. Should I hang something behind there on the wall? Also looking to recover the pillows on the wicker chair...any fabric/color suggestion? Should I do curtains? Color? I like that the room is simple so I don't want to add too much. I also have to re-hang the pictures on the wall since the furniture has been re-arranged.

Thanks!!

Comments (7)