SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nita__az

Texas Tour 2009

Nita__AZ
15 years ago

MaryAnn and I will be doing a driving tour around East Texas meeting with KTer's and folks from the Meeting House. Depending on how MaryAnn feels we are looking at starting this tour around the middle of April.

Stop #1 Lockhart where we will meet with DD TX

Stop #2 Fredericksburg/Kerrville where we will meet with Ruthie G and Buzzard

Stop #3 Waco where we will meet with Jaybird

Stop #4 Tyler where we will meet with Vannie, Kathy TX, Redfeather and hopefully Jen TX. We will be picking up Eva TX on the way to Tyler.

Stop #5 Houston where we will meet with Marilyn C and Happy Go Lucky Gayle.

If there is anyone else along this route that would like to meet with us and have a fun time please let me know.

I will also be going through San Antonio on my way to MaryAnn's so if there is anyone in that area please let me know if you would like to get together.

On my way back to Arizona I will be stopping in Killeen for a couple of days and could meet with anyone in that area. I am also planning on going through Midland on my way back home to see Daisy7. So if there is anyone in the Midland area that would like to meet please let me know.

Gabby, Jerri and I did a Texas Tour about 7 years ago and we laughed and ate our way around Texas and part of Oklahoma. What a blast that trip was. I know that this one is going to be great too. if you are available and would like to meet up with us somewhere along the way please let me know.

Comments (22)