SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilliepad_gw

Update on DGD

lilliepad
14 years ago

She was feeling much better today.Naturally,since she had a doctor's appointment! LOL The doctor was more concerned that she wasn't eating much and had lost 1/4 of a pound since her last visit in Oct.She is a tiny little thing anyway and only weighs about 20 pounds.She was premature and only weighed a little over 4 lbs. for pity sakes.She's still catching up! Two of my other DGD's were tiny,still are.She has grown in height though since the last visit.She is a picky eater (normal for a 20 month old) but eats pretty good if it's something she likes.She has been sick since last Wednesday and hasn't had much of an appetite but wasn't dehydrated or anything like that.The doctor says she may be constipated and that could be causing the lack of appetite.I don't totally agree with that.She has a BM every day,sometimes 2.I personally think this doctor is a nut anyway.LOL She also casually mentioned Celiac disease,which I also think is crazy.She has none of the normal symptoms of Celiac.I think this doctor may have had a patient that was missdiagnosed with Celiac and she is just covering her butt because DDIL said she referred to "her other patient that had Celiac" a couple of times.Anyway,we appreciate all the prayers for her.Just keep praying that she will start eating a little better so the doctor will be satisfied next month when she takes her back for her followup.

Comment (1)