SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
earthlydelights_gw

Grocery shopping habits

16 years ago

do you group like things together or do you just toss it all in there haphazardly?

i noticed a woman at the market whose cart made me cringe. it seemed she just went down the aisles getting what she needed and tossed it in that by the time she got to check out, there was this mountain of things in no particular order and had anyone banged into her, it would have all come crashing down.

maybe i'm just really anal about how things occupy my cart. i group everything as i go - canned goods together, meats i put in plastic bags and then they all occupy one part of the cart, all my refrigerated items are in one section, bulky things on the bottom, bread in the seat, produce all in one area, etc. makes it very convenient for check out and bagging (which i prefer to do myself in my own bags) and putting away at home. during the course of my shopping excursion, i find it necessary to rearrange things to fit properly.

how about you - how do you toss and fill your cart or are you particular about how it's arranged? i don't know why just now after all these years of shopping i'm just noticing, or maybe because of that one woman at check out that absolutely floored me with the way her cart was loaded.

maryanne

Comments (30)