SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
munkos

What's currently driving you to stay motivated?

munkos
16 years ago

Obviously the general less-stress lifestyle is a big motivator for most of us. But in particular, anything special coming up that's especially motivating you to get organised??

New baby coming? Family coming to visit?? An event that you're hosting??

For me it's Christmas!!

I am a christmas fanatic. I never used to be, but now that I have my own house, I can go just absolutely crazy and be in my glory.

This year I am having a dinner party. We typically throw parties every few months, but they're generally the kind where you hope everyone gets intoxicated enough not to notice the clutter, LOL. But this year I want a more grown-up low-key, event.

Everyones coming with their kids, and friends, and we're doing a gift exchange. I LOVE cooking and baking, but never have people to feed, so this is a good excuse. And I could spend days and days decorating for christmas. I love going all out and having that classy done up look for christmas.

I'd rather not decorate around clutter, and I don't want to have to find strategic ways to 'hide' the clutter so people are less likely to notice it. I want it out!

So whats driving you??

Comments (21)