SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_mcguire

TM rug score!!

Kathleen McGuire
13 years ago

Before Christmas I had seen an 8x10 wool Karastan rug in TM CHEAP! Because I didn't act fast enough, it was gone when I went back to look at it. I went to all the TM's in my area with no luck. BUT just as I had started to move on, in January I found it and purchased it right away! It is prettier than the online pics and I have it in my MBR. I am using it as inspiration for a mini redo. I have pulled together a few things over the last year decor wise for the room, but it has never really all come together. I know many of you have been in my shoes. Now that I have the rug, I am ready to narrow my direction for the room. I would like to change the paint, not sure to what and drapes. The pictures below do not show a bedskirt, but I do have two that I can use. One is a white box pleat and the other is a linen COLOR box pleat skirt. The material of both is cotton.

I also would like to create a sitting area, maybe in front of the window, but I haven't decided exactly what furniture, but probably along the lines of two club chairs and a small table in between.

So with all that and if you are still with me, fire away with how you see this room. I'm excited to get started and finish this room!!

P.S. I know some of you will say the rug is too small, but it is a big room and the rug is 8x10. Although I would love it, something larger is not in the budget.

Online pic of rug:

{{!gwi}}

Bedroom:

closeup of rug:

Comments (38)