SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ncamy_gw

I need help finding a kitchen on GW

ncamy
13 years ago

Now that the finished kitchens blog is no longer being updated, I'm having a heck of a time finding pictures of finished kitchens that I have seen on here over the past year. Obviously I don't remember whose they were and every time I put in search words of thread topics that I think might lead me to something I get a bizzillion hits for "Colorful Mexican Kitchens!"

One in particular that I am looking for was a white kitchen with a big island that opened to a dining/living area. It was a pretty big kitchen with the stove centered on the back wall and the sink to the left. I think the island may have been a different finish from the cabinets. There definitely was a built in hutch to the right of the dining area. It was not painted white. There was a farm table in the dining area.

I know this kitchen sounds like it could have been just about anyone's but it had a unique feel to it. It was a little rustic and contemporary all at the same time. I did not save it since all I have considered for the past year was quartersawn oak mission kitchens, but I did oh and ah every time this kitchen popped up in a thread. Now I wish I could find it.

Any help please??? Thanks.

Comments (14)