SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
smom40

Rolling, rolling, rolling...my progress

smom40
18 years ago

Okay, six days and counting until the inlaws arrive.

Yesterday I did the master bathroom which I hate doing with a passion. I hate that bathtub. It's a gymnastics exercise because it's very difficult to scrub without falling in onto your head. After a year here, I've taken exactly TWO baths in that thing! LOL (I do it in a smaller bathtub off the extra bedroom.)

I'm talking windows and miniblinds. Soap scum, the whole shebang. I want to wrap it in police tape to keep people out until next week! LOL

Got the kids bathroom, only thing left is washing that floor.

I have massive blind dusting to do. All of the upstairs windows. One more bathroom in the extra bedroom.

DH has promised to vacuum what I didn't.

The kitchen is HALF done. I just finally ran out of gas around 8pm last night. I'm doing everything in there. Clutter, windows, WASHING the blinds. I even cleaned the oven.

Someone tell me how happy I'm going to be when it's done, please! LOL

I spent my entire married life in a small house. I used to fantasize about having space. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to stretch out now, estatic about finally having closets, but I think that we bit off more than *I* can chew.

My goal is to have this done, relatively speaking, by the end of Thursday. That way by Saturday, I'm not dead and can actually ENJOY this visit.

And then pretend that I live like this all of the time! LOL

Comments (9)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH