SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Amanda's Bridal Shower

annie1992
13 years ago

Saturday was Amanda's bridal shower and we had Kframe's mac and cheese, Makayla loves the stuff, and Chase's cheater baked beans, baked ham, some homemade maple oatmeal rolls, Cathy's (mustangs) fig/arugula/proscuitto salad, Beth's lemon cake, and a raspberry filled blue raspberry cake I made. You see I've been playing with the cake wraps again, I gotta get good with them on time for Amanda's wedding cake:

Makayla made peanut butter cookie tarts filled with nutella:

The above mentioned lemon cake, it was moist and yummy:

I got a lot of requests for recipes for the lemon cake and the salad. I think everyone wanted to know how to make the salad and there wasn't a bit left.

We had just a couple less than 50 attendees, if you count all the kids!

David's sister brought her twins:

Makayla helped Sally with the presents:

And my MOTHER bought Amanda the only lingerie at the party, LOL, straight from Victoria's Secret:

After the shower, Amanda and the kids spent the night at my house so David could have his bachelor's party. I understand that the police only came once to that party to talk to the "home owner", LOL, they found David in a t-shirt that said "I'm the Groom" and pink fuzzy handcuffs with one cuff around his wrist and the other clipped to his belt loop. Yup, he was handcuffed to himself. It seems that the Groom and about 20 other guys decided to shoot clay pigeons and the neighbors were a bit startled at the barrage of gunfire. The very amused officer told them to put the guns away and have fun and left after congratulations, LOL.

In the meantime, we had waffles for breakfast on Sunday morning. At about 7 am. Sigh. Bruvver is an early riser, that's for sure, and so darned cheerful too!

So, the food was good, the party was uneventful and it's all over. Next is the main event, the wedding!

Annie

Comments (30)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH