SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ronbre

things always end up on my roll top desk

ronbre
14 years ago

i was sitting at the desk, re writing my to do list and going through a few organizing notes yesterday..and i'm thinking..what is the deal with my desk..it seems to always be cluttered with stuff that doesn't belong there.

my husband has a head injury and is a compulsive buyer, and he is always buying things and plopping themn down on the desk (for me??)...things I'll likely never use..and don't want..like purse size kleenex, mints, little lady multitools, hand sanitizers, etc.

then other things get tossed on the desk rather than put away where they belong, and things seem to multiply on that desk as well...

well yesterday I decided to start going through that roll top, one cubby at a time..ok i found all the extra buttons that come attached to the tags on your nice clothes, plus 2 hooks that might have been put on the wall inside the closet, besides the things mentioned above, as well as some things that just don't function like i like, like the elec pencil sharpener, etc..

so now i have 2 cubby holes cleaned out and organized, things put away from them and things to go to charities, or where they should properly be stored..and the rest of the desk will wait for later..but progress has been made.

wonder if i can re train him??

Comments (15)