SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
claire_de_luna

LOST for eleven years...

claire_de_luna
16 years ago

...and now it's FOUND! I am so happy. What you don't know is how many times we've looked for a particular part to something that was completely useless without it. What was once a valuable, useful item, had turned into a hunk o' junk taking up space. Let's see...two people, searching every room in the house (on a schedule of at least once a year), involved in what was basically a whole house remodel, an entire two car garage cleanup and reorganization, and now a purge of the basement. The Whole Basement. (The dreaded Hole of a Basement, of which we are finally seeing the floor, hallelujah.)

But it's been FOUND! I am doin' a very happy dance, Thank You Very Much. I am also to the point of being able to put my hands on anything I own, at any given time, and knowing exactly where to look.

The moral to this story is, ''Clean Up Your CR*P.'' Yes, it took me eleven years. Better late than never!

Has anyone else been looking for something Lost besides me? I have a couple of items on a list I started...somewhere...

Comments (9)