SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
des_arc_ya_ya

Rambling Thoughts Concerning Storage Containers....

des_arc_ya_ya
18 years ago

Hi, all. Hardly ever post but do occasionally lurk. We totally cleaned out our basement last week - most of the things in there that would ruin - HAD! (books, etc.) We have had a bad problem with water running into the basement through the concrete walls. Think we have it fixed now (cross your fingers for us, wouldya!?) At any rate, I'm in the process of moving all our Christmas decorations from the top of the computer room closet to the ledge in the basement. A lot of them were already in plastic Rubbermaid type containers and I went and bought two more tonight.

THAT being said - (LOL) I decided tonight to get rid of two or three larger tabletop ornaments simply because I didn't want to go to the added expense of buying containers for them! (Still leary of putting anything down there except watertight type containers.)

Wondering if it would help if we look at a possible discard with the idea "Am I willing to spend extra money to buy something to store this in?" I'm gonna try it and see if it works! LOL

No point to this post, except I'm playing a few head games with myself! LOL

Comments (19)